Your Best Choice
Why Mercer County Community College is "Your Best Choice"
- After completing the first two years of college at Mercer, more than half of our graduates transfer their credits and continue their education toward a bachelor's degree. By starting at Mercer you will save many thousands of dollars.
- Studies have shown that students who graduate from community colleges and transfer for a bachelor's degree will achieve as well or better than students who began as freshmen at the four-year school. Mercer's dual admissions and transfer programs make transferring easy.
- For those who wish to pursue a career after a two-year degree, Mercer offers abundant opportunities to prepare for the workforce.
- Mercer offers affordable tuition, abundant scholarships and financial aid to make college possible for you.
- Students are our top priority. Class sizes are small and faculty members give individual attention. Counseling and tutoring are available.
- You may need time to decide on a major. At Mercer you can try out many areas of study before making a commitment.
- For students who prefer to remain close to home and friends while they study, Mercer has two convenient campuses that make commuting easy, plus MercerOnline that enables you to study from home.
- Flexible scheduling enables you to fit college classes around your work schedule. In addition to day classes we offer classes in the evening and on weekends in spring, summer and fall semesters. 15-week, 10-week and 7-week semesters provide even more flexibility.
- Mercer's noncredit Continuing Studies courses are designed for working adults who want to enhance their career or pursue personal interests and hobbies in short-term courses. Instructors are professionals in their fields.
- Mercer is high tech. You'll learn on the latest equipment and practice in one of our 50 computer labs with more than 1,000 workstations for student use.
- Student life at Mercer is rich, including 40 clubs and organizations and eight intercollegiate sports teams.