The writer grades this activity is graded out of five points, with deductions in the following manner:
No credit will be awarded if all calculations are not clearly demonstrated.
Up to one point will be deducted if any identifying information is missing or incorrect.
Points will be deducted in ½ point increments for any of the following:
- incomplete or incorrect calculations
- missing units
- failure to write formulas before calculating
- failure to rewrite formulas with measurements replacing variables
- not calculating and writing answers at any stage
- incorrect calculations
- if answers to narrative questions are incomplete, or incorrect, or badly written.