Communication Tools in ANGEL
In an online class, communication tools are essential. They enable you to submit completed assignments and communicate your thoughts and ideas to your instructor and your classmates via discussion forums, e-mail, chat, and instant messenger
There are six main communication tools in ANGEL:
All links will open in new windows
- Discussion Forums: the main "classroom area" of most courses places where you interact with your instructor and peers via threaded discussions.
- E-Mail: private communication tool which allows you to send messages to your instructor and classmates.
- Drop-Boxes: virtual drop-off points where you submit completed assignments.
- Live Chat: Using ANGEL's chat feature.
- Live Office Hours : How to "meet" one-on-one with your instructor using Live Office Hours.
- Instant Messenger: Using the ANGEL Instant Messenger