Log onto ALEKS-->
Take the tutorial
Take the Knowledge Check
Complete the Path
Take the quiz before class on Wednesday
Correct old quizzes
Instructions for the student:
Your Course Code is:
Your Financial Aid Access Code is: 55303-2A509-67B14-4DF72
The Financial Aid Access Code does not add an additional two weeks to your account.
NOTE: This code gives you temporary access to ALEKS for a two-week period. Once the code expires, you will be locked out of your ALEKS account until you purchase a regular Student Access Code. It is highly recommended that you purchase the Student Access Code BEFORE the two weeks expire to prevent interruptions with your ALEKS account.
1. To sign up into ALEKS using the Financial Aid Access Code, go to ALEKS by following the link on your course page.
2. Proceed as a new ALEKS user.
3. When prompted, enter the 20-character Financial Aid Access Code.
4. Continue with the registration process until your account has been set up successfully.
5. After you complete your account set up you will be logged into ALEKS and can immediately begin working in the course.
6.You can extend your ALEKS account at any time by clicking on "extend your account" and entering a purchased Student Access Code. If your temporary access expires before you purchase a Student Access Code, simply log in to ALEKS and you will be directed on how to extend your current account. You will then be able to continue your course where you left off before the temporary access expired. You do NOT need to create a new ALEKS account to continue your course.
Enjoy your course.
When you are ready, here is the cost of the ALEKS software. I recommend ALEKS 360 for 18 weeks. For an extra $39 you can get a year long access code, but it is unlikely your precalculus teacher will use ALEKS. Talk to me first before maknig this purchase.
*These prices may have changed