MAT112 Calculus 2 Professor Porter Sample Test #4 Taylor
- Determine if the series converges or diverges and specify
the relevant test.
- Determine if the series converges conditionally,
absolutely, or diverges.
- Find the radius of convergence.
- Give the Maclaurin series for and give the radius of
- Find the first 4 non-zero terms for the Maclaurin series
- Give the Taylor series to n=4 places for around the center
x = 9
- Use the result in 6 to approximate the square root of 11.
- Evaluate the series: