- Network/email, telephone, and Colleague accounts for new employees, two weeks.
- Move or change to existing equipment (computer, printer and telephone), two weeks.
- Network access (jack activation), one week.
- Installation of new equipment (computer, printer and telephone, voice/data jack, or software), one month.
- Installation or modification of a curricular software program used in a computer classroom lab or open access lab request from department chair or program coordinator, two months prior to the start of the semester.
It is helpful to us that these requests come directly to the ITS Help Desk, ext. 4357, or firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than an individual ITS staff member. When a request is made, a Help Desk ticket will be created and an email sent confirming the request. Request for media services should be received at least two business days in advance. To request the use of equipment or services, the online Request for Facilities form can be found on MLink.
This Week's Events
on MLink ____ Full
Sept. 8: Mercer County Heart Walk. The 2013 Greater Mercer County Heart Walk is on Sunday, Sept. 8 at Mercer County Park. If you are interested in participating, please contact Amy Ricco at email@example.com. Visit the Heart Walk website here for more information.
is published by MCCC's Public Relations office, AD114. Staff members: Jim Gardner, ext. 3736, or Wendy Humphrey, ext. 3729.
More here about the services of the Public Relations Office.
News & Events for Publicity: Click here for guidelines. The Public Relations staff reserves the right to make
decisions about how newsworthy an item is to the media, and to edit materials
based on news value and space constraints.
News for this M-Newsletter: The M-Newsletter is published each week
on Thursday or Friday.
for Calendar: All events held on our campuses
must be listed on the MCCC calendar to avoid conflicting events with parking
and security issues.This form goes automatically to Publications/Web,
Public Information, Facilities and Security.
Request for Broadcast Email. Click here for guidelines and policy link.
the full Marketing & Communications Style Guide here.
Please help us keep the college community informed. If you find a typo
or error, please let us know so we can correct it online.
Your opinion is always welcome. What do you want to read about in future
Leaving MCCC? If you will be leaving the college and would like to continue
receiving this newsletter, please send your new e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the "retirees" list.
Copyright © 2006, Mercer County Community College. All rights reserved.