Educational Talent Search
The mission of Educational Talent Search is to assist Trenton youth who are underrepresented in postsecondary education because of income, family educational background, disability, or other relevant criteria in the preparation for, entry to, and completion of a postsecondary education.
The goals of Educational Talent Search are to:
- Increase the number of Trenton youth from low income backgrounds who enroll in and complete postsecondary education
- Provide co-curricular activities that facilitate the educational, cultural, and personal development of youth
- Advocate for youth to improve the quality of learning and provide strategic advice on educational issues
Educational Talent Search provides the following services to Trenton youth (grades 8-12). All services are free!
- Individual and group counseling
- Academic advisement
- Career exploration
- Educational planning
- College entrance examination preparation
- SAT, ACT, and college application fee waivers
- Admission and financial aid counseling
Testimonials - Find out what other students say about Talent Search:
Talent Search has helped me...
Do you want to join Educational Talent Search?
Submit Senior Surveys
Submit Program Evaluation Click HERE!!
SAT 2018-19 Test Dates -
August 25 - Deadline July 27
October 6 - Deadline September 7
November 3- Deadline October 16 (mailed) and October 24 (online or phone)
December 1 - Deadline November 13 (mailed) and November 20 (online or phone)
March 9 - Deadline February 19 (mailed) and February 27 (online or phone)
May 4 - Deadline April 16 (mailed) and April 24 (online or phone)
June 1 - Deadline May 14 (mailed) and May 22 (online or phone)
ACT 2018-19 Test Dates -
September 8 - Deadline August 10
October 27 - Deadline September 28
December 8 - Deadline November 2
February 9 - Deadline January 11
April 13 - Deadline March 8
June 8 - Deadline May 3
July 13 - June 14
We can give you fee waivers for these tests if you are a member of Educational Talent Search. We are located in KC118. You can also call Ms. Tashell Martin at (609) 439-5114 or Ms. Rose Clarke-Taylor at (609) 439-5347.