Educational Talent Search
The mission of Educational Talent Search is to assist Trenton youth who are underrepresented in postsecondary education because of income, family educational background, disability, or other relevant criteria in the preparation for, entry to, and completion of a postsecondary education.
The goals of Educational Talent Search are to:
- Increase the number of Trenton youth from low income backgrounds who enroll in and complete postsecondary education
- Provide co-curricular activities that facilitate the educational, cultural, and personal development of youth
- Advocate for youth to improve the quality of learning and provide strategic advice on educational issues
Educational Talent Search provides the following services to Trenton youth (grades 8-12). All services are free!
- Individual and group counseling
- Academic advisement
- Career exploration
- Educational planning
- College entrance examination preparation
- SAT, ACT, and college application fee waivers
- Admission and financial aid counseling
Testimonials - Find out what other students say about Talent Search:
Talent Search has helped me...
Do you want to join Educational Talent Search?
Submit Senior Surveys
Submit Program Evaluation Click HERE!!
SAT 2016-17 Test Dates -
October 1 - Deadline September 1
November 5- Deadline October 7
December 3 - Deadline November 3
January 21 - Deadline December 21
March 11 - Deadline February 10
May 6 - Deadline April 7
June 3 - Deadline May 9
ACT 2016-17 Test Dates -
September 10 - Deadline August 7
October 22 - Deadline September 16
December 10 - Deadline November 4
February 11 - Deadline January 13
April 8 - Deadline March 3
June 10 - Deadline May 5
We can give you fee waivers for these tests if you are a member of Educational Talent Search. We are located in KC118. You can also call Ms. Tashell Martin at (609) 439-5114 or Ms. Rose Clarke-Taylor at (609) 439-5347.