Welcome to Mercer County Community College -- your best choice.
At Mercer, we invest time and energy in finding the best ways for you to have a meaningful
learning experience. Academic excellence, quality services, and support for student success
are important to us. You can be successful if you know how and where to get the answers you need.
Here are a few tips to help you while you are a student at Mercer:
Our faculty and staff are ready to help you achieve your academic and personal goals. However, it is up to you ask for assistance early enough to resolve issues that you may encounter.
- Know your professor and communicate any issues you have as soon as you know there is a problem.
- If you need information or assistance beyond the classroom, the Student Advocate, assigned to each academic division, will help you with issues related to your classes. If you need help with a subject, you will find tutors on the second floor of the library.
- The Student Government Association, Athletics and the Student Activities office offer opportunities for you to get involved, meet new friends, participate as a leader and work as a part of a team.
- Our Career Services office, on the second floor of the Student Center, houses information for finding jobs and transferring to colleges and universities. Many of our students have experienced great success in transferring to four-year colleges and universities after graduation and finding good jobs in business, culinary arts, health care, the arts, computers and more.
- Our counselors are located on the second floor of the Center for support with your personal issues or referral to a community agency.
Choosing Mercer was a wonderful step toward a positive future. I wish you all of the best.
L. Diane Campbell, Ed.D.
Executive Dean for Student Affairs