Library Resources Guide - RADIOGRAPHY
compiled by Frank Butorac, October 2008
Books can be located by Author, Title or Subject in the computer catalog. The Call Number in the top left-hand corner of the screen serves to locate the books on the shelves. Examples of Subject Headings for books related to this curriculum are:
- Radiography, Medical
- Radiology, Medical
- Interventional Radiology
Selected books in this library include:
- RC 78 .C35 1998 -- Carroll, Quinn B. Fuchs's Radiographic Exposure Processing and Quality Control. 1998.
- RC 78 .F33 2000 -- Fauber, Terri L. Radiographic Imaging and Exposure. 2000.
- RC 78 .S775 2001 -- Stevens, Andrea Trigg. Quality Management for Radiographic Imaging. 2001.
- RC 78 .T67 1997 -- Torres, Lillian. Basic Medical Techniques and Patient Care in Medical Imaging. 1997.
- RC 271 .R3 I55 1996 -- Washington Introduction to Radiation Therapy. 1996.
- Ref RC 78.4 .B35 1999 -- Ballinger, Phillip W. Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positions. 3rd ed. 1999.
Reference books are shelved in a special section and are marked with an "R" or a "Ref" above the call number on the spine of the book and on the computer record.
Listed below are some of the periodicals in the MCCC library in this subject area. Complete holdings and available dates may be found on file at the front circulation desk.
- Applied Radiology
- Canadian Journal of Medical Radiation Technology
- Radiologic Technology
Periodical indexes in your field include:
There are many resources in Radiography that are now available on the Internet. Listed below are links to web sites that cover the topics of Radiography, Radiology and other related medical information: