Information Literacy (IL) Instruction Request Form
- This form may be used by course instructors to schedule: library tours, general orientations, subject orientations, and reference assistance for your class.
- A minimum of 7 working days should be given to schedule a class.
- Faculty members are encouraged to attend IL instruction with their class.
- Please read the MCCC Library Information Literacy (IL) Instruction Scheduling Policy for further information about the library's program.
- Other questions or requests should be directed to the library secretary at ext. 3554 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Submission of this form IS NOT a confirmation of a scheduled IL class. The library secretary or other member of the library staff will contact you to confirm your request.
(use a separate form for each class/section)
Please supply the following information about your class
If you have any other questions, please contact the library secretary at ext. 3545 or email to: email@example.com.