MCCC S-STEM Scholarship Program (SAMS)
The next round of applications for the SAMS program will be due in May 1, 2017.
Selected finalists will be contacted for a face-to-face interview with the Selection Committee
A completed SAMS program application will include the following
- Completed SAMS Program Application Form.
- Completed FAFSA Form (Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov to download the form).
- A one-page personal essay (up to 300 words), describing your academic and career plans.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from either a teacher or professional (STEM field perfered).
- Accuplacer, SAT, or ACT scores in Math, English, and Reading.**
- Unofficial transcript (if available).**
** Submit these files if they are NOT currently on file at MCCC.