Check out hundreds of engaging online
training courses for adults
- Each course consists of 12 sets of written lecture notes
- delivered by Internet e-mail to you twice a week for six weeks
- Each lesson is supplemented by interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials, and online discussion area
- You have ten days to complete each assignment and return it to the instructor for evaluation.
- A final exam is given at the end of the sixth week.
There are two (2) registrations involved.
- First, you must register online through Ed2Go
- Then, after you register online
- a confirmation form will be emailed to you with instructions on how to register and pay for your courses through our office at MCCC
- If you have any questions on how to register, please call 609-570-3311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out a variety of online courses and certificates
through Learning Resources Network (LERN)
In the online classroom,
- listen to audio lectures & view slides
- take an optional quiz to test yourself
- post written comments in the online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor
- readings of up to 20 pages a week.
Your instructor logs on once a day to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
Participate anytime of day or night, as little or as often as you like. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
It's easy! It's fun.
Most courses are offered 4 times a year.
Classes start the first Monday of the month.
New to online learning? Our online learning tutorial begins the week before classes start.
Call 609-570-3311 or email email@example.com to register.
You must pay for your course before the start dates of the course so that your
online registration can be verified before the start dates.