MERCER COUNTY NJ TEACHERS’ FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
WHO CAN JOIN THE CREDIT UNION?
Any person employed by Mercer County Community College whether part-time or full-time.
WHY JOIN THE CREDIT UNION?
The benefits of membership
are as follows:
• Free Checking – No service charges each month and receive a dividend monthly on $300.00 average daily balance
• Credit Union will buy your existing checks from another financial institution at .10 per check up to $20.00.
• Free On-Line Bill Pay
• Free Internet Teller – 24/7 access to your accounts
• Free VISA Debit Card
• Member of Shared Branching Network which gives you access to over 2,000 locations to transact business
as if you were in our office
• Low Loan Rates
• 1% rebate for refinancing a loan from another financial institution to MCNJTFCU
• VISA Credit Card with points and/or airplane miles with no annual fee
• Once you are a member, your family members are eligible to join
Call us for more information about becoming a member at 609-586-6669. Or visit our website at www.mcnjtfcu.org for additional information about your credit union.
If you are already a member,
your credit union is willing to reward your referring a fellow employee or family
member by giving you up to $50.00 for each referral. Call the Credit Union office
to find out about the new rewards program that can put extra money in your wallet.