GET THE JOB DONE at MCCC
Career studies as varied as Accounting, Aviation, Advanced Manufacturing, Chef Apprenticeship, Radiography, Horticulture, Microcomputer Systems, Television, Funeral Service, and Digital Media Arts prepare students for entry-level employment.
Certain degree programs serve graduates both for transfer to a four-year college as well as for immediate employment.
Already employed? Take advantage of MCCC courses and programs to advance in your profession or to change careers entirely.
Practical job training, internships, and on-the-job work experience are just some of what makes Mercer County Community College an ideal partner on your career path.
- Affordable tuition, plus financial aid assistance for those who qualify
- More than 100 degree and credit certificate programs to choose from
- Campuses in West Windsor and Trenton, online classes, study abroad
- Free career counseling, academic advising, tutoring, transfer services
- Mercer Honors Program for scholastically exceptional students
- Advanced degrees on campus through The University Center at Mercer
Fall classes begin August 26.
Register early for best selection!
Advertising + Graphic Design