Educational Talent Search — The Link to Your Future
Talent Search is a federally funded program designed to provide personalized services necessary for educational success beyond middle school and high school. Talent Search projects are intended to encourage students to consider postsecondary opportunities while they are in secondary school and to assist them in completing applications. Our services are designed to improve academic performances, increase student motivation and facilitate transitions from one level to the next.
- Must be at least 11 years old
- Reside in Trenton, New Jersey
- Demonstrate academic potential
- Complete application materials
- Come to a personal interview
Talent Search will help you...
- Obtain information on careers and identify career opportunities
- Receive one-on-one tutoring
- Select the right college, technical school or education program (GED)
- Complete admission and financial aid forms
- Apply for scholarships, grants and loans to fund your education
- Arrange visits to college campuses and other educational centers
- Receive homework assistance
- Receive academic/career counseling
- Prepare for standardized tests
Talent Search provides individual and group tutoring in all academic subjects for individuals age 11 through adulthood. Tutoring is offered day and evening, Monday - Saturday.
GEPA and HSPA Prep
Talent Search provides individual instruction and group workshops for the GEPA and HSPA tests at selected schools in the Trenton Public School District. Call the Talent Search office for more information.
Paying for College
Talent Search assists students with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and with locating and acquiring educational scholarships. Contact our office by telephone or e-mail for an appointment. For additional information click on Looking for Student Aid.
Map to JKC
JKC Learning Center
For Information Contact:
Mercer County Community College
James Kerney Campus,
N. Broad & Academy Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Call (609) 570-3184, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.