Welcome to the Business Administration web site!
Associate in Science Degree
The Business Administration program is designed for the student who plans to earn a business-related baccalaureate degree at a four-year college or university. Eighty percent of graduates successfully transfer to four-year colleges. Direct transfer options accommodate transfer to many in-state and out-of-state institutions. Graduates of the program demonstrate competencies in introductory courses in accounting, business law, economics, and statistics as well as other business-related courses consistent with acceptance into junior status at a four-year college.
Graduates have transferred to colleges and universities nationwide, including Rutgers University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey, Drexel University, Temple University, and New York University. Successful graduates of the program will be able to:
- formulate an analytical and quantitative approach to problem solving;
- demonstrate an understanding of the role of U.S. business in a globalized society;
- acquire effective business communication skills, including computer literacy;
- develop the foundation necessary to continue studies in fields such as economics, finance,
accounting, management, marketing, and human resources;
- use the economic way of thinking in everyday life.
Click here for the MCCC Catalog (pdf) curriculum information for the Business Administration program and associated concentrations: Global Business and Sports Management.
Coordinator, Business Administration
Faculty, Economics, Statistics;
Faculty, Economics, International Business, Statistics