Semester Information:Fall 2016 Pay Date Schedule
Important Links:MCCC Home Page
MLink (college Intranet)
Adjunct Faculty Contract
Adjunct Faculty Handbook
Media & Instructional TechnologiesServices
Requests for Media Services
> at West Windsor campus
> at Trenton campus
Information Technology ServicesHELP DESK
Adjunct Faculty Website
Welcome to the Adjunct Faculty Website, dedicated to mentoring you, the adjunct faculty, as you facilitate student learning.
College Governance Committees
- Resource Central - phone directory to many of the resources on both the West Windsor and Kerney campuses, as well as the Division Student Advocates.
- Committees - Adjunct faculty can attend meetings of the following committees. If you are interested in representing your group, contact Marge Rosen at (609) 586-4800 x3803. Everyone can attend, but the number of representatives is limited.
- Academic Integrity Committee (AIC) - 1 Representative
Review and make recommendations to the President concerning students' effectiveness in honest, fair and continuing pursuit of knowledge free from fraud and deception.
Meetings are every third Thursday, 12 pm, Room LA128
- College Governance Council (CGC) - 2 Representatives
Review and make recommendations to the President concerning the college's effectiveness in achieving all aspects of its mission beyond those addressed by the FCTL, and concerning priorities for improvement.
Meetings are quarterly (to be determined)
- Curriculum Committee - 1 Representative:
Reviews college policy and priorities related to faculty/staff professional development related to teaching and learning and makes recommendations to the President, appropriate administrators.
Meets every third Thursday, 12 pm, Room AD130
- Faculty Council on Teaching and Learning (FCTL) - 1 Representative for every 50 adjunct faculty members from each academic division and department
Review and make recommendations to the President and/or other responsible administrator(s) concerning the teaching and learning process, programs, calendars, general education, academic standards, academic priorities and related matters.
Meetings are every fourth Thursday, 12 pm., Room AD130
- Instruction and Professional Improvement Committee (IPIC) - 1 Representative:
Reviews college policy and priorities related to faculty/staff professional development related to teaching and learning and makes recommendations to the President, appropriate administrators and/or the FFTL or CWF.
Meets every third Thursday, 12 pm, Room AD120
Copyright © 2016 Mercer County Community College